Journal Entry 2

My role in the company would a graphic designer while also working on web design as well. I could also sum up my role as being someone who assist with my supervisors work. My supervisor’s name is Eyal Itzhaki and he is the design director for Mdrn Residential. He is basically in charge of all the graphic design elements in the company. Any graphic material seen by this company is done by him which also means he never takes a vacation.

Mdrn Residential was the second internship site to get back to me. The first group I heard back from wanted most of their work to be done off site. Obviously this wouldn’t of worked out for this course. I wouldn’t have anyone to look over my shoulder and help me as a young designer too.

I had in-person interview and it was with my supervisor Eyal. I didn’t have a long wait between my interview and job offer. On the day of the interview I showed my resume as well as my portfolio and was hired immediately after the interview. I was asked about the different work on my portfolio and if I had experience in certain things such as HTML & CSS.