Adobe’s popular photo-editing software has long been used to manipulate media, and as digital tools get better and better it’s becoming more difficult to tell what’s real from what’s Photos
People, not computers, create computer threats. Computer predators victimize others for their own gain. Give a predator access to the internet — and to your PC — and the threat they pose to your security increases exponentially. Computer hackers are unauthorized users who break into computer systems in order to steal, change or destroy information, often by installing dangerous malware without your knowledge or consent. The clever tactics and detailed technical knowledge help them access the information you really don’t want them to have.
There were some moments that I was stuck on, but professor helped me out. There some assets that were expensive like buying a horror forest pack, logs, etc. I used trees and grass textures that professor show us on our last class.
- Install Terrain tool and then imported free speed trees, grass flowers, and fantasy sky box free.
- Made mountains in the background using Sculpt/Noise. Then switch it to paint textures and add layers of dirt, sand, and rock.
- Added dirt on the ground, and rock on the mountain.
- For trees, I added broad leaf mobile on my scene. Placing them on the ground and on the mountain.
- For grass, I added grass 02 on the ground.
- Place the main camera where you’ll see the mountains on the background and trees in front of you.
- Making the road, I simply erase the grass straight and curve.
- For direction light, the type is spot and change the color to light blue
- In lighting, the source of the sky box is FS000 night 02 from the fantasy sky box free
- In lighting, I used fog for the background, matching the sky and the light.
It was a little hard of making something from my imagination. Space pop out of my hand because not everyone in this world hasn’t gone to space. I know some people would put something in space that doesn’t exist. In my work, I use cylinder, square, tree textures on 3-D object, and capsules. Terrain had some option, yet I’d tried making the exact same look of the moon. However, beside looking at the moon, I’d thought adding the tree. Reasons, as our knowledge grow constantly, there’s possibility of making trees on the moon. In terrain, you can see how the moon are attached of the trees. The Earth doesn’t look perfect, but it’s something I hope I can improve from the professor. The light was something I had to focus on if I wanted the Earth have darkness at the bottom of the planet
Step 1: Choice black for your sky box
Step 2: Direction light hits circle and terrain
Step 3: Add color blue on the circle, green on the capsule, and white on the cylinder
Step 4: Select tree textures from the 3 D object
Step 5: Make terrain be attach of the tree texture
Step 6: Make square be on top of the tree texture, and change the color green
Of course it’s dark in deep ocean. We barely explore uncharted places and don’t know what’s going on down there. Many weird figures of creatures in deep ocean that can be twice bigger than the empire state building. Their behaviors and their actions. Overall, it’s a whole new world, and many questions are not yet answer.
An audio I, Aleia, and Harrison work on putting funny sound effects in a tragic events.
This is really random and was on my dream 3 weeks ago. I thought many of you guys can see my views.