Introduction

Hi, My name is JunsAnimations, and as you’re scrolling through my e-profolio, you will start to see my type of art style is  anime. From a young age I was inspired by this type of art style. I always saw it on T.V, but what I didn’t know was that my passion would soon turn into my career. This type of art gave me to freedom to express myself and creating art has helping me through my toughest times. I always enjoy creating new things and I soon hope to be recognized for my work some day. I am an aspiring artist trying to make it in this competitive field, however I believe I have  the charisma and determination to make my dreams a reality.

Drawing is not my only passion. I also love to play the piano and hang out with my friends! Music eases my mind as an artist with so many ideas it becomes overwhelming because there is so little time. I love hanging around with my friends as I love to socialize with and make new communication with new people. College has been hard to keep up with and my sleeping schedule is so out of wack. Even so, I know I might not have it together now, but I know that if I keep working hard ill get to where I want to be soon enough.