Experiential Learning & Human Resource

Experiential Learning completion course Diploma

Being part of the disney collefe program and doing this internship for a full 12 credits . We had to take two collegiate courses with Disney. One of them was Experiential Learning . 

In this course we learned the different types of learning methods and how people have their different learning styles. We had in class activities  in which we hand hands- on experience on the different learning styles. Instructor Debbie , gave us a full understanding of all the learning styles and how we use them on daily basis. We did a group project in which we had to pick an organization that used all 9learning styles  to help their employees or children matter of what it was . 

This course opened up my eyes on how I learn differently from other people. This course  showed me what type of learner I am and how I can use it on a daily basis. 

Human Resource Collegiate Course Disney College Program Spring 2012

As for my second collegiate course I took the Human Resource class. In this class we learned all the different types of laws that protects employees  during  work. We learned the benefits of unions and the different parts of the bill of rights in more detail . We had articles to read every week and see how it fell under the category of  the HR world.   This class gave me knowledge on how much we are protected with our laws and how to fight for our rights. How the human resource plays such a big role  in the work force world.