Summer Internship #4

When I arrived to my desk I was told a meeting would be starting soon. So spent the time I had to go over the video and do a quick check over just to see if there was anything that we may have missed. It sounds pointless after saying it come great but checking never hurt. I was called into a meeting with my supervisor and was given a simple run down of what I would be doing over the course of the next few weeks that I was there. I was told that I would be doing packaging designs and that I would be working on a pitch deck. It was all work that I was confident in doing and knew that I could do well on.

After the meeting I went back to my desk and started doing some research on some packaging designs and then I decided to go over the branding guide to see if there was anything in it about what I can and can’t do. Since the branding guide was new there wasn’t much to go off on besides the colors for the box and how the logo had to used and placed. The rest of that day was just spent doing research.