Summer Internship #2

2 days after the first post nothing much as changed. I am still helping the other intern with video editing. By helping with the video editing as well as the formatting of the script that was used before recording, I’ve learned how to collect audio with the proper equipment which involved making sure that the room that we recorded in was quiet and that there wasn’t any thing that would cause any static feedback and made sure that every time we recorded any audio we played it back to make sure that the audio we used was clear and could be used.

After helping collect audio I spent some time learning some new skills in Adobe After Effects, brushing up on how to use Adobe Premier and the shortcuts on the keyboard that make video editing easier.

After the other intern left for the day, I had to learn to busy myself while I have nothing to do. While I wait for an assignment, I go over the brand guide, check out the previous design work that the company has done and spend some time reading up the company itself. Since Alexapath was still some what of a brand new company so there isn’t that much information about them yet.