“I have one vision – and that is to help all my clients rediscover their confidence by restoring their smile.” – Dr. Bob Mehay

52 year old patient presents moderate calculus and heavy bleeding upon scaling. Patient has localized 4-6 mm on the premolars and molars. Patient was a perfect candidate for Arestin. Tooth number 2 (5mm), 8 (6mm), 12 and 13 (5mm). After a 2 month follow up, patient’s pocket’s reduced significantly. Tooth number 2 (4mm), 8 (5mm), 12 and 13 (5mm).

26 year old Asian male, with heavy staining and calculus on the lower anteriors.

Heavy Type II: 28 year old Asian male, smoker. Presents with heavy calculus and staining. Patient has been smoking for about 17 years. Localized 4-6mm probings on the premolars and molars. Severe bleeding upon probing and scaling. In order to let the patient feel as comfortable as possible during the treatment, I gave a local infiltration on the PSA, MSA, and ASA. It worked wonders, the patient tolerated it so well, and felt so comfortable and relaxed.

17 year old Asian male – after exposing 4 bitewings, it revealed 2 impacted 3RD molars. Tooth number 17 and 32. Referred patient to an oral surgeon.