A Slow start

Since this semester has started I have been struggling to  find and internship  that  is  willing  to fit my day  to  schedule. I have been on several  interviews with   some “guaranteed  call  backs for subsequent  interviews. However I still have yet to  land  an interview.During the previous week, I have had a interview  from  Just Salad. I  came prepare with  my trusty  sidekick “My SketchBook”  a Tablet  to showcase  my  work  and a big can monster Energy  Drink. I have just come from  working overnight  beforehand and  I  needed all of the energy that I could get.

When I  ha  gotten inside the place, I was put inside a room  with four other people. Apparently, I believe that  we were competing for the  same position. I was nervous. When it was my time for an interview, I sprung out my chair and dropped my tablet, causing  it to  reset. I couldn’t believe what  had happen. Im glad the  interviewer gave  me   extra time to  get  myself back together. After I have gotten resettled, I  presented  my  tablet and began to explain my pieces of work. As far  I can  tell , She enjoyed everything that  she saw She keep asking me questions  and I kept answering. The best part of the interview is when she  went through my sketchbook. I  can almost swear I saw her face light up as she when through  it. As the Interview had began to  close.

1378458833630

She  told me that  they  were  interested  and that  they  would like to employ me. I was very  excited. Finally I couldn’t believe  that I  finally found  and internship  after four weeks  of searching….seven days still  no call. I knew it  was too good to be true.