Thank You Note

Janet’s Thank You

I want to take the time out to say thank you to the people who stood by me during the time I began school.  The strength and the courage that friends, family and strangers gave to me brought words of inspiration and kindness.  I remember the many times going to work and becoming very exhausted and the times my husband and daughter who is also a Registered nurse helped me prepared my uniforms and did all the cooking so I could focus on my school work.

I remembered times when I wanted to give up but my family would not let me.  You give me hope when I was lost; you gave me strength when I was weak.  It was your love that made me stood still.  My family‘s strength came as Christians, knowing that every achievement came from a source that ‘men’ cannot begin to understand.  Our lives have been simple, and each day we gave thanks, just to have each other around.  Each day as I go through life as a Nurse, I count myself lucky that I was given a second chance to do what I love best ‘Nursing’.

I give thanks for having the opportunity to work with people from many different backgrounds.  I give thanks to my sister who helped raised me and that I can now give back to her.  I made a motto in life to give back to the less fortunate and I was able to do so through the eyes of my family.  I am so grateful that while at city tech I was afforded a scholarship to be a ‘Nurse’.  I cannot begin to express my gratitude to the many professors who has actually touched my lives during my time as a student from the beginning to this point.

Thank you all everyone who made a difference in my life.

Always Grateful Janet Bowen