Evaluating One’s Self

Self evaluation is a topic where one really takes a look in the mirror of their conscience and reevaluate their contribution to society.Women’s Press Collective gives a voice to the community by telling the stories that the big media will not do.Working with them has been a pleasure in that its open my eyes to the injustice that surrounds us all in everyday life.WPC is made up of volunteers, with a strong commitment to help the people of low-income families, and communities.They assist people of all backgrounds by providing them with the resources to publicize their stories, and incorporate free training sessions comprised of writers, printers, artists and labor organizers.

As an intern I am adapting to this new working environment.I work on my projects whenever I get the chance.If my supervisor requires assistance with organizing or making phone calls I halt what I am doing to help.In the workplace I am friendly but also professional.I communicate well with my supervisor.This will continue to be a growing experience and I am proud to be helping this organization.