While I did not have a lot of research data, I did a brief description of each audio program and what would be the benefits to the audio project. Once the meeting started, I went through all of the audio applications, the pros, and cons, and how each of the programs would be good for the project. The CEO then asked about the audio project being available on mobile; I replied saying that some of the applications here, some would be available for mobile, and they are some minor differences. She then told me to research the applications for mobile. Along with that, some of the people on the writing team had to come up with the names for the audio project. So this is audio project seems to be going in motion. I wish I had more time to do the personal website.