BIO

Hello my name is Jose Agramonte.I am currently a student at The New York  City College of Technology http://www.citytech.cuny.edu.I a’m a Graphic Designer which is currently interested in layouts, animation, GRA process, printing and anything that will be beneficial within my major. I have been interested in graphic designing since I was in high school, even though I started earlier than that with windows paint. Currently, I am a full time s student and worker. I work for the Production Center at Staples Inc. We print high quantities of posters, books and basically alot of services that has to do with paper. My three favorite sports are basketball, baseball and track. My most favorite sport is track because I understand it better than all the other sports. I used to be in a track team when I was in Manhattan Center for Math and Science High School. I was in the outdoor cross-country division. Cross Country is mostly based on a combination of speed and endurance. I also ran indoor, such as Relays, which is basically a team effort, 400 to 100 meter dash and many more. I prefer Cross-country because is more based on endurance other than speed. The most value lessons I learned in track and field is synchronization and team playing. Without learning how to synchronizing your body with your breathing, its hard to get far.

I took production management as a major because it is hands on experience and it has many challenges. I learned how to be effective, efficient and accurate about the things I do. My area of interest is printing and anything that has to with graphics, designs and quality. I have always considered myself as a creative person so I started off on the Communication Major. I learned many interesting things, especially how consumers perceived what is being presented to them. The Communication Major was fun but I wanted to learn more about the whole process of production from beginning to end. I Changed to the Grraphic Arts Production Management Major where I learned about designs, preflight, production, finishing and shipping. This is where my growing area of expertise is.