Faizan Ahmed, Bestfriends. org research

My name is Faizan and I was able to interview someone who is well known to an organization “best friend. Org”. It is an organization that helps out homeless pets. In most cases you are able to donate to this raiser. I’ve asked 5 questions to this anonymous person.
Q1• what’s save them all , bestfriends. org?
Q2• what’s no kill movement?
Q3• what are some of your strategies in achieving “no kill”?
Q4•do you have any regional programs?
Q5•What are some of the ways people can donate for your nonprofit?

I’ve asked these simple 5 questions and pretty impressed for the answers I’ve received. From these answers I was able to collect a lot of information about this non profit organization. “Best friend animal society is a nonprofit organization, a leader in the no kill movement & is committed to help homeless pets from many different places. About 1.5 million homeless dogs and cats are killed annually in shelters all around America . That means more than 4,000 animals are killed every day. They are being killed simply because they don’t have safe/caring places to call home. This is why Best Friends and other organizations purposefully describe themselves as being dedicated to no-kill. No-kill organizations euthanize animals who are suffering irremediably. They do not kill healthy animals and label it “euthanasia” to make it more palatable.The no-kill movement started as a radical notion, but today it is becoming mainstream. The goal is to correct our collective failure to value and protect the lives of homeless pets lives that matter.3 main strategies are
Promoting pet adoption: By encouraging people to adopt rather than buy their pets, we help increase the number of pets leaving shelters.Supporting spay/neuter: By promoting sterilization and providing spay/neuter resources wherever they are needed, we help decrease the number of animals entering shelters.
Hosting lifesaving events: Through local and national events like super adoptions, Strut Your Mutt and the Best Friends National Conference, Best Friends brings together community members, volunteers, animal welfare professionals, policy makers and representatives from animal rescue organizations and shelters who are committed to helping homeless pets. We have 4 regional programs in different states. New York, LA, Utah, Atlanta. Your donation to Best Friends Animal Society goes straight to work helping tens of thousands of animals – both at the Sanctuary and through outreach and animal rescue programs all across the country.” This concludes my interview with Bestfriend. Org. Working with this person was amazing and I’ve gotten plenty of more ideas on what this organization is about.

Forward