How are you today? Are you ready for the short final exam and final presentation?
How are you today?
How do you like enjoy the project so far?
Snowing today? How are you? How is the project going?
How are you today? How is the project I going?
We have finished brainstorming of Project I. Now let’s finish Literature Review and go to the stage of Prototyping. The schedule of Project I is shown as follows:
Day09 (today): finish literature review and start prototyping
Day11: Prototyping, start Presentation preparation
How are you today? Did you enjoy the big idea brainstorming we did last week?
- A compelling research challenge in fundamental Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM), or STEM education
- Has a worthwhile objective(s)
- Ambitious & challenging; may require a paradigm shift in our thinking
- Progress would have significant impact
- Requires the talents of the research community
- Will attract creative contributions from many researchers
- Will benefit many stake holders, both inside and outside of the research community
- Generates enthusiasm among the Judges, researchers, and the public.
Group Leaders, please register first here (and invite members): https://nsf-ideamachine.skild.com/skild2/nsfideamachine/loginPage.action
Also, group leaders need to fill out this form and attach it to the registration.
Calixto, Michael (Engineer)
Garay, Kristopher C (Engineer)
Gomez, Deldrys (Designer)
Mendoza, Cristian (Team lead)
Ouedraogo, Sory I (Engineer)
Williams, Bryant (Designer)
Zheng, Lina (Designer)
Chan, Hing Sing (Team lead)
Hi class, How are you today? We will talk another competition today. Who is in the classroom now?