17 thoughts on “Question06

1. Good afternoon, Professor. I am doing well today. I found HW05 to be very easy. It was exactly what you taught us in class with just a little change. I plan to get some school work done for my other classes.

2. I am doing just fine today.
    I thought HW05 was not difficult at all, it was just recreating what we did in class.
    I plan to go home and visit the family for most of the week.

3. I am great, I had a busy morning. HW05 wasn’t bad. I had some issues with orienting the blade but figured it out. I really enjoy SolidWorks and would like to learn more about using it. Next week is going to be focused on studying for my first Physics II exam. This weekend I am busy, and will be going to the Maker Faire.

4. I am doing good today. The homework five is easy. we don’t have class next week ,but I have a lot homework and project need to do. I will spent most of my time on them.

5. I’m pretty good today. Trying not to panic because I have two essays and 20 pages of philosophy to read. HW05 wasn’t too hard, the only thing that was giving me problems was the “Mate” feature. Although we have a holiday I can’t really take a break because of the work I have to do for my other classes.

6. Good afternoon, I am doing okay, HW #5 was easy but I haven’t posted it yet. My plan for next week will probably be to go to comic con only Thursday though I wasn’t able to get tickets for the other days.