- Partnered work: Proposal Critique
- Lecture: Moodboard & Photoshop Template
Students will pair up in groups of 2/3, reading each other’s Proposal responses (use blog for access). Based on feedback, students will write a project description for their proposal. The proposal description will be apx 4-5 sentences in length. Resources for the proposal description will be 1) groupwork, 2) Ideation Sheet. The completed proposal description will be used in a finalized design document.
LAB HOMEWORK: Image Source Links
DESCRIPTION: Students will save the source links from found images and store them into the Image Attribution Sheet. These source links will later be transformed into proper Image Attributions.
RESOURCES & FURTHER EXPLORATION:
- Image Attribution Walkthrough
- MoodBoard Walthrough
- Creative Commons : Best practices for attribution
- Image Attribution: How to attribute a Creative Commons photo from Flickr
- Store images in flash/jump drive or Google Drive folder
- Store image URLs in Google Doc for future Image Attribution