Amoni B: QR Code Ideas

I propose the following ideas

• Index card type of idea. The questions will be on one side and the answer will be in QR Code on the back. You can practice a certain subjects and quiz yourself.
  • Can the codes give random instructions? I propose a offense/defense board game where scanning the code is like rolling the dice on a random instruction. The one who reach the opponents side wins.
  • I propose a charades type game. Each person or team gets to pick a category, out of those categories they can get their team member or the other person to understand what the card is by acting it out.
  • A guess that sound ideas where a qr code takes you to a mini song and you guess the title based on category added 3/16
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , on by .

About AmoniB

City Tech Employee- College Assistant in the Atrium Learning Lab GRADUATE – Interactive Media Technologies at CityTech; Associate in Applied Science in Electromechanical Engineering Technology BLOGGER – City Tech's The Buzz ACTRESS & CREATIVE COLLABORATOR in Spring City Tech production "Fallen Sparrow" ADDITIONAL TITLES: Published Actress / Model | Author | Owner of Vive Entertainment Enterprises, LLC | Social Responsible LICENSES: Licensed Real Estate Agent | Commercial Drivers License | Makeup Artist Pro Card IMATS