I mostly watch animated movies so I only have a few real-life movies to choose from. I have watched many Marvel and Dc movies but I don’t want to make posters for them because people always target these sorts of films. People always think about Marvel, Dc, or superhero movies in general and create drawings, paintings, fan art, posters, etc.

Unfortunately, I can’t do animated films for this project. I watched a movie called Shaolin Soccer as a kid and I think that it will be fun to work on a poster for this movie

Shaolin Soccer

Is one of my favorite Comedy fiction movies. It’s a 2001 movie. I watched this at a very young age, so I’ll have to go back and check it out since I have forgotten many things.

This is a Chinese movie about kung fu incorporated into soccer sports. Stephen Chow directed it. From what I remember there are 7 main characters and 2 of them are the most important. They participate in a soccer tournament where everyone uses kung fu, all of the characters were kinda poor so they needed the money very badly which was why they decided to take part in this tournament. So it’s basically like superhuman stuff but in soccer.

Word Web
Thumbnails
Concept sketches