Sales Time Before The Holidays

The holidays are coming and the sales time is almost here. For the past couple of days, I was assigned to design a sample sale email blasts and create 6 different ones in the same theme. In addition, I was assigned to create VIP letters for 100 VIP costumers to be sent by email and another for another 50 VIP winners to be printed and mailed with 20% of the discount for next purchase. After the 6 variations of the design was done it was time for approval.

There are a couple of steps to the approval of the artwork. After my supervisor approves the design, she sends it to the art director, after the art director adds her feedback its time for the corrections and another feedback. As soon as art director approves the work she sends to the owner who says rather he likes it or not. Just after his approval VIP letters or blast or any important art design can be sent to the customers. At this point, I realized how important it is to not to take too personal any feedback or revision you need to make because it benefits the artwork as well as your skills and adds more work experience as well as the conclusion, after a couple of revisions, the work gets approved to be sent.