Up to now, I have never received any images for the projects I have completed for my internship. This has happened every time I had a new assignment. Antonio always asserts that I can develop my projects in any program with which I am familiar. My objective is to develop a logo that contains the company’s colors and to build a logo that integrates the company’s logo. I am also instructed to source my images. To fulfill my assignment, I used several photographs from Google, Pixel, and other sources. Also, when I was given the logo and colors to work with, I was not allowed to modify the color of the logo.

Here’s my second task, in which I used the same color as the logo: Whenever I am given a new design task. I was always told that this is what had to be done for this work. Antonio often tells me that I can mess around with the front, with the colors. However, for my second task, he indicated I could utilize the logo’s color for text and design, so I did. He always helps me by saying you can change this color to another. Anthony always liked my designs and appreciated my hard work on every project.