For this internship at Unity for Equality, I did not have to perform any clerical duties. The reason I believed that I did not have to perform clerical duties because everybody is meeting remotely on Zoom. It might have been different if this was an in-person internship where maybe be a front desk and a clerk upfront. I would think the supervisor may ask one of the interns to manage help the desk or something similar to it. A typical day for my internship is pretty much the same as my college work since we were meeting on zoom. Instead of emailing a professor, I would message my supervisor using the Rock app which is very similar to the Slack app. I would do the work using adobe cloud programs on my computer just like I would for school projects. 

I learned that you always have to be respectful and professional when talking or messaging your supervisor just like you would to your professors. You want to give them your respect as they are someone with more experience than you. Every time I message one of my supervisors I always put Mrs or Mr in front of their name and write “Hi” instead of “Hey” to be more respectful.  I learned from my professor when I took Design Theory class that writing “Hey” is too casual and “Hi” is more professional. I always want to make a good impression when talking or messaging everybody in the profession. Just in case, later on, you need a recommendation for education or job purposes.