The second thing I learned from my internship at Unity For Equality was that when designing for a client is not about your design but about the client. You are not designing for yourself but for the client. At the end of the day, your client is the one paying you like a job. Even if you disagreed with the design choices of the client, you sometimes have to look beyond that. See the whole thing as part of your learning process and gain experiences. Until you found the one job you are looking for. When I was working on the Bollywood X Mas post I disagreed with my supervisor’s design request to keep on changing my original design. The Instagram post is only 1080 pixels by 1080 pixels and that doesn’t leave enough room for the amount of stuff they wanted me to add to a single post. It was frustrating but in the end, I’m just an intern learning and gaining real-life experiences. It’s funny to think I took on this project because I wanted something for my portfolio but in the end, it wasn’t as good as I thought. The lesson learned from my end is that later when the same situation occurs just do it for the experience until you wait for the next opportunity to come.