Fanatic Card

It  feels amazing to make a difference in ones life and have their dream come true. You may think I hardly see my guests how can I create magic during their stay? Well, truthfully you can. It may not be in person or directly but when the guest enters the room and sees how well their room was taken care of and showing them I took the time and effort to make sure their room and their vacation was magical. This all being leaving them special touches and notes.

On March 31, 2012 I recieved a Fanatic Card. My guests had left a comment stating how I provided them a nice and a clean room. As far as leaving a note for Port Orleans to see, they also left me a personal note thanking me and how I made their room very special. (This note is on the bulletin board in my leaders office.) When I saw my name up on that over head projector I was very proud of myself. This made me push myself  more and make sure to provide a better service each time. It was a motivation to me. Well, now that I am back to a floater again, due to being a runner at times I lost my section. I will not be able to get recognized. And this is done at the end of the month so I only had that month to feel special. It was amazing while it lasted.