Ever though to yourself how awesome it would be to create your own interactive website? Not sure where to start or any clue how to build one? Look no further then Adobe’s latest program, Edge Animate! Here is my review about this program.

Adobe Edge Animate is an animated and coding program that allows you to build and design layouts and animations and have them convert to HTML, CSS, and Javascript with a click of a “Save” option. (It is that simple!) It can take just a few minutes to animate anything that you would like and have them working on any web browser. Whether it is to animate a cat coming out of a box or moving a character around that can shoot lasers and kill enemies, you can do so much with Edge Animate without the hassle of coding it from scratch. Yes, you don’t even need to know how to code to build stunning interactive websites using Edge Animate.

Since I took a course called “Interactive Animation”, we had to learn the fundamentals of how Edge Animate works and what we can do with it. After playing around and making animated website projects using the program, I was highly impressed with it and how simple and easy it was for me to build an interactive website. There are some aspects of coding, like Javascript, that you should know mildly of to get some of the interactivity for your web project to function just as you want to. However, you would not have to worry about this as it isn’t much of a hassle and you don’t necessarily have to know Javascript to get it. Plus, there is always research, your friends, communities from the web, and Google to help you out if you get stuck.

Adobe Edge Animate is a great program for anyone who wants to build an interactive website, whether you know or don’t know how to code. Give it a try as you can play around with the program for free for thirty days as a member of Adobe’s Creative Cloud service. You will be amazed at what you can do with this program just like I did. If I had to react how I feel about Edge Animate, it would be like that guy below. Very hype.