Growing up with 5 siblings, it didn’t seem quite right writing this dedication for just one of them. In all honestly each one of them made me the person I am, want to become and put me where I am today. I am the youngest of the 5 siblings so I guess you can say I had 5 role models and best friends for life who experienced most things before I did. I was always so attached to each one of my siblings anytime u seen them you would see little me tagging along.

My siblings and I are a close bunch. They give me advice like no other. Having three brothers I was a tomboy and grew up playing sports. Living a block away from the park my siblings and I spent most of our hours there playing basketball, football, baseball and soccer and they didn’t quite take it easy on me. When I began high school my brothers suggested I join a team, so I joined basketball and then flag football. When I made both varsity teams my brothers showed up to every game, cheering me on and on weekends we were at the park practicing. They showed me the true meaning of hard work pays off. Over the years I noticed how they were always by my side pushing me to be the best I can become in everything I do.

After graduating high school I was so indecisive on what I wanted to be or major in. Knowing that some occupations require more years in college, kept altering my decisions. My sisters, one a future doctor and the other a lawyer, spent a lot of time in school. I watched my sisters as they studied for their mcats and bar exams. They were in no rush and I learned patience from them. They taught me that following my dreams may take some time but in the end it’ll all be worth it.

I love having a big family there’s never a dull moment and I owe it all to them even if they may not know it.