1. Mission Statement (First Post)

Whats up?! Henry here. Thank you for stumbling upon my blog! The purpose of this blog is to take my readers along with me as I trek around New York City trying new cuisines.

Mission

The strategic mission of Henry’ Food Adventures is to provide viewers with a blog that includes an abundance of suggestions, recommendations and photographs of cuisines that are offered in the New York City area to aid in the choosing of restaurants.

Henry’s Food Adventures offers suggestions, recommendations and photographs to anyone who enjoys eating in general. My blog also caters to any eaters out there willing to try out any new foods. My blog strives to provide readers with up-to date and current information and recipes. My goal is to provide readers with an easy to follow and non-complicated blog.

I will respond to:
My readers:  They will be addressed in a quick and prompt fashion after reaching out to me section of the blog.
The eaters: My short-term goal is to provide the eaters with easy to follow recipes on my blog.My long- term goal is to ensure that the eaters will enjoy these recipes that I have
provided and recommend them to a friend. I will provide a Feedback section on my page so that my viewers can leave feedback after trying out the recipes.