My Visually Enhanced Quotation Concepts.

Quotes2

Quotes Design1.

“For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth.”

The Quotation I had chosen is from Bo Bennett. In my first design quotes I had choose an exclamatory mark’s photo for my background. But the shadow of the exclamatory mark is a question mark. Which I think is very interesting and matches this quote. In the other way to look at this quote it is a good question to me. If we tell the truth to the people who we love then maybe will hurt them. So this quote can be an exclamatory mark or a question mark. Also I had make a bigger size of the word “Lie” and “Truth” which make people focus on this two words and use black and white color.

Quotes1

Quotes Design 2.

In my second design quote I had use twilight’s picture for my background.  This picture makes me feel warm and match the quote. I had made a bigger size of the words Lie and truth to point out the words. Also use a special font and align text left and right.

Quotes3Quotes Design 3.

In my third design quote I had use a woman who is open her mouth and wear red lipstick’s picture for my background. I had put the word “Lie” into her mouth which is mean people always lie to people. And I had use Red, Black and White which are the color of the image to set as my font color.