The first day of spring is tomorrow and it might snow; stay inside and take this quiz for extra credit.
1. How many gardeners can you fit in a green house?
a) It depend on how many flats of micro-greens there are in the greenhouse b) 15, but they must be well acquainted c) Dah-wei, Caroline, Lawrence, Amanda, Jimmy, Tammy, Claudia, Jacquie, Al
2. Who was the head farmer, main man, manager who showed students how to plant?
a) Mr. GreenJeans; b) Matt Jefferson; c) Thomas Jefferson
3. Arrange these garden creatures from oldest to youngest:
a) dinosaurs; b) Micro greens; c). Prof Hellermann; d) pepper
4. What famous person said “Tho an olde man, I am but a young gardener” ?
a) Mel Brooks; b) T Jefferson; c) B Franklin; d) Jay Z
5. When will these seeds germinate, need to be re-potted, be ready to plant outside?
a) before you know it, 4 weeks, late spring b) sooner than you think, after heck freezes over, when the chickens come home to roost
ANSWERS: 1,c 2,b (or not to be) 3, c 4, b 5, c