This course is an overview of legal implication of acts by hospitality professional, employees, guests and visitors. Analysis of rights, responsibilities and risk management of hospitality industry establishments. Discussion of historical and current liability, governmental regulations, predictability and probability in the environment.
Definition of OER
Open educational resources are free and openly licensed (public domain, Creative Commons) educational materials that can be used for teaching, learning, research, and other purposes.
From Creative Commons
The 5 attributes of OERs give you permission to:
- Retain – the right to own, archive, and make copies of the content
- Reuse – content can be reused in its unaltered form
- Revise – content can be adapted, adjusted, modified, and altered
- Remix – original or revised content can be combined with other content to create something new
- Redistribute – copies of the content can be shared with others in its original, revised or remixed form