Retail wine shop

The wine store that I went to is “Ninth Avenue Vintner.” It located on 699 9th Ave in Manhattan. When I first entered the store, I got a greeting from the staff. He spoke to my friend and me directly that if we have any questions or need any help, he would be right here and ready to help us with the wines. I went over the store to find those four requirements, but I couldn’t find the sparkling wine, so I went to him and asked. He was accommodating and gentle. After that, we got to talk about wines. He also helped my friend to find wines from France. He gave my friend many recommendations and information. The store is clean and well organized. They have a list of each country on top, best sellers sections, and some have the name of the region. It was so lovely to be there, the place is well clean, and the staff was helpful and knowledgeable about the wines.

The first shelf talker wine is OTTO’s Constant Dream, from New Zealand. This wine is a white wine made from Sauvignon Blanc, and the region of this wine is Marlborough. The price is not high; it’s $12.99 per button. It describes the wine as medium-bodied, dry. An aromatic wine with a perfect balance of minerals, gooseberry, citrus, and acidity. Not overwrought with cat-pee or ripe fruit. Pair with scallops, oysters, lobster, clams, and light creamy cheeses.

The second wine is a sparkling wine from Italy. It is a rose sparkling wine, and it was the one I decided to buy. It’s an extra dry wine with only 11% of alcohol.

The third one is red wine from Spain, and the name of this wine is Marques de Caceres. The main grape variety is Tempranillo from the Rioja region. The vintage year is 2014, and the price is $19.99.

The last one is red wine from the region that I do not know. The wine is called Josh with the producer name Josh cellars. The main grape of the wine is Cabernet Sauvignon.

2 thoughts on “Retail wine shop