Pumpkin pies always spreads up like wildfire in fall. I’m not much of a fan from them, probably because I was not born from this country and I think its an acquired taste. Pumpkin pies however remind me of that Halloween feel and Thanksgiving. I always remember the day on which my mom bought one and as I took down my first bite, my face just went into the nasty tasting alert, I did not like it and just stopped eating. The people on the green market seems to like it though, its 5 dollars for a small one and the fact that I saw a lady bought seven pies at once makes me want to try them again and who knows? maybe now that I’m older I may be able to enjoy them.
HMGT 1102 / Section 7404
Professor John Richard Akana
- The Fed-Up Chef
- How to Create Your Own Herbal Tea Garden
- Take Comfort in Pumpkin This Season
- Seasons Change. Classic Drinks Do, Too.
- How Income Inequality Has Erased Your Chance to Drink the Great Wines
- The T List: Five Things We Recommend This Week
- Finding Comfort in the In-Between Season
- 2 Broke Artists Started a Home Bakery in Mexico. It’s a Pandemic Hit.
- The Case for Sausage Rolls
- When the Stars Are Out of Alignment
- This Tuna-Salad Sandwich Is Julia Child-Approved Lunch
- Wear Your Heart on Your Feet
- City Winery Opens in Hudson River Park
- The Blood-Broth Noodles at Pata Paplean Are Elusive No More
- Frenchette Opens a Bakery Nearby