Pumpkin pies always spreads up like wildfire in fall. I’m not much of a fan from them, probably because I was not born from this country and I think its an acquired taste. Pumpkin pies however remind me of that Halloween feel and Thanksgiving. I always remember the day on which my mom bought one and as I took down my first bite, my face just went into the nasty tasting alert, I did not like it and just stopped eating. The people on the green market seems to like it though, its 5 dollars for a small one and the fact that I saw a lady bought seven pies at once makes me want to try them again and who knows? maybe now that I’m older I may be able to enjoy them.
HMGT 1102 / Section 7404
Professor John Richard Akana
- Senate Confirms Stephen Hahn to Head F.D.A.
- America’s Dairy Farmers Are Hurting. A Giant Merger Could Make Things Worse.
- A New Chapter for California Syrah
- Now Is the Time for American Sparkling Wines
- The T List: What to Try, Read and Know About This Week
- The Most Popular Recipes of the Year
- How to Have a 5-Star Hotel Experience in Paris Without Booking a Room
- Top 10 New York Dishes of 2019
- On the Menu in Moscow, Soviet-Era Nostalgia
- The Key to a Perfect Italian-American Sauce
- The Best Bites of 2019, From Around the World to New York
- The Most-Read Food Stories of 2019
- Eating Globally: Hungry City’s Top 10 Restaurants of 2019
- Baked Pastas Nodding to Florence Come to the West Village
- New York’s Top 10 New Restaurants of 2019