Where I’m from we eat Lasagna. The ingredients in lasagna are ground beef, cheese, pasta, and tomato sauce. People prepare it different way for example with vegetables or sometimes in my house we make it with potato, which I still think it’s extremely good. We usually eat lasagna on special occasions like thanksgiving or a party. The one person who prepares it in my house is my aunt. The way you make lasagna is by baking in the oven. The smell is just delicious and makes you want a plate right away. The flavors are cheesy and you can taste the flavor of the ground beef. The texture is chewy and smooth. Whenever I eat lasagna I feel like I’m in heaven because I usually eat it like once or twice a year and that’s my favorite meal. I don’t remember my best memory because every time I see lasagna I automatically get excited. I just know it will keep you coming back for more.
HMGT 1102 / Section 7404
Professor John Richard Akana
- Turn Your Frozen Fruit Into the Simplest Soft Serve
- This Is the Secret to the Crunchiest Fruit Crumble
- Think of Kimchi as a Verb
- Verdicchio di Matelica, to Discover or Revisit
- How Do You Define Rosé?
- Peter Meehan Resigns as LA Times Food Editor
- The T List: Five Things We Recommend This Week
- Revisiting a New York That Doesn’t Currently Exist
- N.Y. Officials Halt Indoor Dining, Alarmed by Virus Rise in Other States
- This Giant Blueberry Scone Is Self-Care With Butter and Flour
- You Don’t Need a Party for These Spicy Deviled Eggs
- John T. Edge, A White Gatekeeper of Southern Food, Faces Calls to Resign
- I’m Not Ready to Go Back to Restaurants. Is Anyone?
- Melissa Clark’s Fourth of July
- This Cookbook Raises Money for Restaurant Workers