Kiara Landrau

Hello everyone as all might know my name is Kiara and I am really excited to finally be able to start the Hospitality program. With that getting to where I am at today has been a journey because academically I was not prepared for how different college is compared to high school and it felt like I was completely alone since I didn’t really have someone to be there and help me. I was stuck repeating remedial math to the point where I had to take a semester off and finish it in a different program. On top of that I was also having a difficult time balancing out two jobs. With all of these things going on for all at once put me in a place where I just wanted to give up on everything but at the same time I didn’t want to because I did want to be the fist person in my family to get a degree and make them proud, I want a career being in the food industry since I do love being in a kitchen setting. It was a matter of taking myself out of that negative head space and go for what I want because I know if I work for it I could get to the point where I will be able to have a business  of my own in the future.

1 thought on “Kiara Landrau