My name is Nahid Ali and I am 21 years old. I am majoring in Hospitality Management and administration. I am very excited but nervous to begin this semester. I decided to come to City tech because the college has programs that are just right for me and I have always been passionate about this major. I am currently a general manager. I have been working at Dominos for about 5 years and recently I got promoted for my efficiency and hard work. My career goal is to buy one of my own restaurants and manage it with the best way I can. The transition between the end of high school and the start of college has been a tough journey with a full time job but I am happy for all the support and guidance that my teachers have given me in high school and will continue going forward with goals that I aim to seek such as completing my two years in college, achieve my goals that I will love and is in my field of career during my two years in college. Hopefully, these two years of college can be the best of my life that can be remembered in my life after my goals have been achieved.