Providing Over 70 Years of Quality Service to the Hospitality Industry

Temia Collymore’s E-Profile

My name is Temia Collymore, born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. I graduated from High School for Public Service: Heroes of Tomorrow, studying law. Currently, I’m attending City Tech as a freshman for Hospitality Management. During high school, I would always work my hardest to achieve high scores. I volunteered for many programs offered in the school and outside because it was a 200 hours requirement to graduate. Actually , I exceeded the 200 hours, accumulating 400+ hours over my first two years of high school. In my junior year, I began to take baking as my hobby which eventually turned into source of income for me. I started off with samplers in my class and my classmates insisted I sell my cupcakes. I also got my first job at McDonald’s that year and gained experienced working with fast food. I was the cashier and barista most of the time so I was good at greeting and fast pace. Being apart of the hospitality industry was always one of my dreams. I believe that my strengths are my devotion, attentiveness, creativity, and my leadership. I applies these skills everyday. Applying to City Tech would be the introduction to a successful education and career.

1. Susan Look

Hey Temia, it is nice to e-meet you. I am impressed with the amount of hours that you did and you seem like a person who likes to go beyond the requirements. I hope you can achieve your goals and be sucessful in the future.

2. Susan Look

3. Susan Look

4. Susan Look

5. Susan Look

6. Dayneanda

I am very happy that you accomplished 400+ hours for your requirement to graduate that takes alot of hard work and patience.Hope you also got a treat after that.I would like to taste your cupcakes as well soon.Keep up the good work

7. Mar Tenesaca

I love how you started making desserts small, but then went on to make it bigger. I wish you the best in the industry, and hopefully one day we can taste your cupcakes as well!

8. Cristina Simeon

Hi! Temia. It is nice to meet you. I am impressed with the required graduate hours you did and I love your interest in hospitality, I think you will have a promising future.

9. Prof. Karen Goodlad

Your work experience and your desire to bake is a good combination. Volunteering twice the required time is impressive.