Leonora Giordano

Throughout high school I was in the academy of hospitality and tourism, and at the time I didn’t know if that was the path I wanted to continue on. Once it came to picking colleges I made the executive decision to stick with hospitality courses. I have always had a deep love and appreciation for traveling and cooking, which I feel made my decision easier. As of right now I am exploring my options within the industries because I am not certain as to what I want to do for a career. My career, as of right now, is working with elementary school children, so I have a lot of patience when it comes to dealing with people. The future of my career, although uncertain, is one that I am looking forward to.

4 thoughts on “Leonora Giordano

1. Declan Mulligan

Hi Leonora, it is great to hear that you are appreciative of food and travel because I believe those are two things that bring people together! Hospitality is definitely a good path for you to choose and although you are uncertain what the future holds for you just like many of us, you will definitely find your way.