If I had to redo this assignment I would like to do some research on historic cities or cities that dont’t really get a lot of recognition by the public.
Thursday 11:30am-12:30pm Via Zoom
Logged-in faculty members can clone this course. Learn More!
NY Times Travel Section
- Sailboat Crew Rescued After Hitting Whale in Pacific OceanAfter the collision in the Pacific Ocean this month, Rick Rodriguez and three other sailors were rescued by a fellow boater, with an assist from a satellite internet signal.Mike Ives
- In a Corner of the Former U.S.S.R., There’s Something for EveryoneFor a dad planning a family trip, Georgia seemed to have it all: skiing, hot springs, just the right dose of history, and huge dumplings (not to mention gelato). But would his family share his enthusiasm?Jeffrey Gettleman
- Amsterdam Has a Message for Male British Tourists: ‘Stay Away’In an ad campaign aimed at British men between 18 and 35, the Dutch capital threatens fines for visitors who are looking for a “messy night.”Claire Moses
- Say Goodbye to Daily Hotel Room CleaningThe pandemic put a pause on many hotels’ guaranteed once-a-day cleanings. Now many of them are making the change permanent, even saying guests prefer it.Danielle Braff
- For $18,500 (and Up), You, Too, Can Travel Like James BondWhen the (real) world is not enough, new luxury tours offer fans a chance to engage with their favorite film and TV worlds.Isabella Kwai
Find Library Materials
Ursula C. Schwerin Library
New York City College of Technology, C.U.N.Y
300 Jay Street, Library Building - 4th Floor
This course is based on the following course(s):
Leave a Reply