To me the most important ideas that we talked about today would to have a management contract and to invest in REIT. REIT seem like a good way to invest and management contracts seem like a good way to go because they manage the hotel and then you collect the money and pay them a fee. If you don’t have time, your best bet would to get a management contract so your place doesn’t suffer.
Thursday 11:30am-12:30pm Via Zoom
Logged-in faculty members can clone this course. Learn More!
- Love or Leave Winter, On the CheapWhether you embrace the chill or want to flee it, save on your next vacation with these 10 tips for affordable cold-weather travel.Elaine Glusac
- 25 Travel Experiences That Should Be on Your Bucket ListA pair of internationally minded writers, a chef, an architect and a landscape photographer made a list of the most extraordinary adventures a person should seek out. Here are the results.Alwa Cooper, Ashlea Halpern, Debra Kamin, Aileen Kwun, Miguel Morales, Dan Piepenbring and Michael Snyder
- The Key to Vacationing with a Toddler? A Wave-Free Beach.A good solution for calmer waters when traveling with a small child is looking for just that. Here’s a guide to destinations that are basically bathtubs — even in the winter.Heather Murphy
- How Green is Your Cruise?As cruise companies head into their busiest season, they say they have ambitious plans to find cleaner sources of fuel. But critics say the progress is too slow.Maria Cramer
- Regional Airports Have Lost a Large Number of FlightsSmall-market airports have borne the brunt of schedule cutbacks, with some losing commercial service entirely. That has travelers facing steeper fares, inconvenient routes or long drives to bigger terminals.Julie Weed