Talia Fisher

My name is Talia Fisher , I am 18. I currently work at the atrium learning center in New York City College of Technology  , and also I have a 2nd job working as a paraprofessional in the NYCDOE. Growing up I always thought that nursing is something I wanted to do, but I was wrong. Coming to college made me realize how much nursing wasn’t realistic for me. I didn’t have the drive I use to have when it came to wanting to be a nurse or a doctor. I explored  came to terms on what I really wanted to do, and that was traveling to different countries to critique foods. Just thinking about it makes me so driven to accomplish it. That’s when I realize hospitality management was for me.

think one of my greatest strengths is communicating and helping others. This will definitely contribute to this major and future job.

I hope , that in the future I will be able to accomplish this goal and to be very very successful.

4 thoughts on “Talia Fisher

1. Rongzhu chen

When I just attended to college, I want to join the Nursing program as well. But I found out it is not for me. Then I change my mind to hospitality management. I worked at restaurant for long time. I want to have my own business. I hope I can learn from this major. And good luck to you, too.

2. EmilyC

Hey Talia, my name is Emily and I can partially relate to you. While I was growing up I also wanted to be a nurse or doctor, until I also realized it was unrealistic. It just wasnt who i was or who i seen myself being. I was introduced into hospitality because i work for mcdonalds and it was something i wanted to go on with. I do think that communication and helping others are key factors and i hope you go furtherwith this.

3. bryanna dennis

I found this easy to connect with, coming from the nursing department and realizing it wasn’t for me before it was too late. Traveling to different countries, learning their culture and history is what made me turn to Hospitality & Management as well. I definitely enjoyed reading about you and hope to learn more.