Electronic Profile

I studied Business Administration at Lehman College for two years before deciding that although I do have an interest in Business, pursuing a degree was not the right thing for me. Now my goal is to get a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality management and possibly a PhD in Psychology, but that would be years from now.

Right now the experience I have career-wise is retail, I’ve been working retail for over five years and it is something I think I am really good at. What I would really love to accomplish though is being an executive chef and owning a couple restaurants, the first being a gastro pub.

I have the strength to motivate people which cause me to motivate myself as well. I tend to also take a leadership stance sometimes, but that could just be my needing to be in control all the time.

I do have a love of learning new things, it could be the simplest or most random thing I will research it so I can have a better understanding, so I think that would be an interest that enhances my professional attributes.

One Response to Electronic Profile