Industry Research
, Annotated Bibliography Portion, Complete at least One

Annotate all References used for the Industry research assignment

• Use APA 7th edition format for cover page and reference list. Information about APA format is available on the HMGT 1101 Resource Guide and the Purdue OWL.
  • Each citation should be followed by an annotation that
    • summarizes the main idea (approximately 4 sentences)
    • assesses the source (one or two sentences)
    • indicates how the source will be relevant for understanding the research topic (approximately 4 sentences)
  • Additional information about annotating your references is available on the City Tech Library website and the Purdue OWL.

Weekly Chapter Homework, 12 and 13

Because I did not post the home work in a timely manner, I will not assign questions related to the chapter. It is important to read the chapter and be prepared to participate in an in class assingment. As you read chapters 12 and 13, make notes as you read, it will ensure greater participation during class.

Weekly Reading

Read Alice Waters Helps a Museum Cater in the NY Times and respond to these two questions:

• “What is the issue presented in the article?”
  • “What does the information mean to me as a hospitality professional?” Remember to refer to information in the textbook when determining your response.
    • Type your response in the “Weekly Reading” journal of the course BlackBoard site.

On December 7th, you get to choose what you want to learn about. Please write a topic you want to explore more deeply in the weekly reading section of BlackBoard. I will do my best to address as many topics as possible.