Background

Master’s in Biomedical Engineering (M.S. in BME) from NJIT completed requirements as of Sept. 2014

Computer Engineering Technology (B.Tech) and Electromechanical Tech (EMT) from NYC Technical College (now NYCCT) as of 2004

Now would be a good time to mention the great things that have inspired me…

Some of the following links might be useful for any of you in your life’s educational journey… Feel free to give me feedback on what you think about having such topics mentioned below… (note: you might never know exactly what turns and twists of life circumstances can be waiting for you in terms of obtaining a better informed occupation/career set of opportunities until you try searching in the “right” places)

American National Standards Institute useful information www.ansi.org

www.CompTIA.org (Certification standards for computers in many fields of expertise/concentrations)

www.EPTAC.com (electronic soldering certification)

www.NIH.gov (National Institutes of Health)

www.heart.org (AHA-related learning)   and   www.redcross.org

www.NFPA.org (search for NEC to learn about important aspects especially when it comes to safety with electrical codes)

www.iso.org (for quality management)

www.osha.gov (occupational & safety info from a government-related site)

www.allaboutosha.com/what-is-osha  (this might be used sparingly for clarification as deemed necessary)

www.OSHA.net, a quick reference for your OSHA Safety and Risk Management needs.

There are so many other favorite websites I wish to remember to post up here but for now, I’ll just list the following    www.weather.com      and     www.fema.gov

you may be interested in certain things as the National Science Foundation or the U.S. Department of Energy or any other department for that matter (like Department of Education)  so seek wisely…

More great sites to come up on this page but you can find a lot more on your own (I’m sure if you’re careful & persistent enough)