Assignment outline essay 1
- opener: Picasso once said, “Without great solitude, no serious work is possible.” We all seem to be artists of different serious work or masterpieces
- thesis: My senior year was challenging in many ways including earning a good GPA, planning for my graduation, and maintaining my social life.
- Subtopic 1:earning a good gpa
- Subtopic 2: planning for graduation
- Subtopic 3: maintaining my social life
The solitude I’d been in through the whole year came to an end. My challenges from getting a good GPA to planning for my graduation, and maintaining my social life were overcome. And proper education was given to all. My masterpiece was ready, and so was I. To face the new world, to face the new challenges.