The program doesn’t embed properly, at least on my computer. So below the program is an image as it should appear.
This was a very challenging project for me. I had a particularly hard time creating interaction between the category buttons on the right, and the display of the corresponding images/banners/buttons in the middle. The function for adding items to the shopping cart was also a challenge.
All in all, I completed the majority of what I set out to do, with one notable exception: the display and calculation of prices. Obviously there is a way to display text and calculate totals, but I got tripped up and overwhelmed and simply could not get it working in time. That said, considering there is only one part of my initial plan that didn’t come to fruition, I’m all and all pretty satisfied with the job I did.