Hw 12.2

So for my final project i think I will go with the racing game. It’s going to be a car going up a vertical road so the car moves up and the incomeing traffic moves down. I plan on uses 3 car classes so there is my array. I will make a car class, a truck class , and a bike class. My truck class will be 2x wider than the cars and the bikes will be 1/2 as wide, but 2x as fast. I might put a scoreing system if I am able to figure it out. I don’t think it should be too difficult. If I do put a score system then I also want to increase difficulty for every 500 points the traffic speed goes up. each car is 50 points. You earn points for every  car/truck/bike that makes it pass the bottom of the screen without you crashing. I haven’t start on this project yet but I know i will need classes, arrays, collison testing using if statements, key commands by using void keypressed to move my car, for loops, random to generate random car/truck/bike.

I will  add pictures last after I finish everything else. I plan on building the road first, then build my classes, then put my car on the road then other cars, then collision testing, then car/trucks/bike, then the score system, then pictures