Never say goodbye

I learned so many things working as intern. Besides of design wise which is to organize and make it more professional design, what I learned is to have a patience on making the project. It is a lot of processing, but worth it in the end. For instance, I learn to listen to my survp and the graphic designer. It’s never too wrong to ask, always say your opinion and listen. Those are the keys of having wonderful time working or interning to the organization. What I also learned from here is that some will be isolated and some are not. What I’ve also noticed is that not everybody is friendly or will talk to you, but I guess this is the real world we need to face. As long as you do your job, and be humble always, everything will turn out good. Overall, I don’t complain because I did my job as intern in this organization well. Even though you have the worse day at home or personal, don’t ever bother to bring it to the work because at the end of day you will the one who needs deal with it. I learned not to bring here, be positive, be motivated, and last do your best because this is you who you are representing. I hope you will learn as well from what I learned from my internship.

“never give up” – Hicee