Uganda is a beautiful tourist destination. Travelers interested in ecotourism would find Uganda a perfect destination. Many visitors travel to Uganda for the gorilla trekking. Gorilla trekking is a guided tour through the jungle with the intention of catching gorillas in their natural habitat. It is an awe-inspiring experience and one of Uganda’s chief tourist attractions. For cultural experiences, a Boda Boda tour is fully customizable and can bring you to the Hindu Temple, Kampala’s National Mosque, or any other cultural destination. There are many lodging opportunities from $50-$200 a night so anyone can find a good choice based on comfort level and budget. I believe most people travel to Uganda for the natural attractions such as gorilla trekking, chimpanzee trekking and rafting. A Director of Tourism would use these natural elements combined with the fact that Uganda is predominantly English speaking to attract tourists.
Prof. Bear Dallis
Visit my profile page to learn more about me, my teaching, service, and scholarship.
Visit me during office hours by linking to the course’s Blackboard Collaborate page on Mondays between 5:00pm and 6:00pm.
- Share Your Favorite or Surprising Airport AmenityWhat surprising amenities have you encountered at the terminal? Let us know.Amy Virshup
- War-Inflicted Slowdown Ends Robust Year for Tourism in Middle EastAmid security concerns brought on by the Israel-Hamas conflict, international travel has shuddered to a halt in Israel and is falling in neighboring Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt.Christine Chung
- In Paris, a Fashion Store That Moonlights as a Small HotelPlus: fringe accessories, a musician inspired by stream-of-consciousness audio messages and more from T’s cultural compendium.
- Behind the Scenes With Volunteer Crews at the Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon FestivalMillions of visitors flock to about 200 balloon festivals across the U.S. each year. Volunteering on balloon crews lets some of those fans pursue the inflatable dream.Steven Moity
- Resolving a Dispute With Frontier Over Credits and RefundsA flight cancellation leads to a domino effect, ruining a family’s plan to visit relatives and see Universal Studios. Why was Frontier being so stubborn?Seth Kugel