8 thoughts on “Cooking with office supplies- lab!”

1. how Cooooooooooool. This is so cool, I have not seen anything like this before, and cooking in the office is just another level. in the video it says that Miss Yeah uses her actual office for the videos. she has also received warning from the fire department. I mean come on, this girl is confident and brave enough to do it in front of her co-workers, l and not everyone can…..
    People around us are very talented and they need platforms to show us their talents, and I think social media, or YouTube to be precise is a great way of doing that.

2. how Cooooooooooool. This is so cool, I have not seen anything like this before, and cooking in the office is just another level. in the video it says that Miss Yeah uses her actual office for the videos. she has also received warning from the fire department. I mean come on, this girl is confident and brave enough to do it in front of her co-workers, l and not everyone can…..

3. Wonder how her boss and co-workers feel about it? I bet not everything tastes good, as Ms Yeah herself mentioned in the article, food needs time for preparation, and this McGiver skills she has, are cool and fun, but a cup-o-noodles seems more practical.

4. This was looking cool she was really talent with her work . And she use some object that could be use cooking , People never think this way . It’s happened with internet world people show their talent and make other people encourage . Thank you for post some interesting that people make know about her and how talent she are?