4 thoughts on “The most important time”

1. This is very true to life I have felt first hand the effects living in the past or future have on you. when you think about the past you often find regret or bad situations which just leads to depression. Looking at the future doesn’t make things better because it can lead to anxiety, you constantly worrying about if your doing the right thing to have a bright future. So I in interpret this to mean if you stay in the past you find depression and if you stay in the future you have anxiety but stay in the present and you have peace.

2. So True. The past can be a source of great nostalgia, offering comfort and also offering memories of pain. Whatever the case, we should try to move on. The past can hinder us from moving on if we don’t let go. I sometimes dream of my future and I wish that it all comes to fruition,  but plans change and circumstances change putting a damper on our future plans. We should definitely take one day as as it comes and live in the moment. Focus on the present because that’s what counts.