Letter of reference

June 20, 2012

Brookdale University Hospital

1 Brookdale Plaza

Brooklyn, N.Y 11212

jgulston@brookdale.edu

718-240-5917

The College of Nursing

New York City

College of Technology

300 Jay Street, Brooklyn, N.Y 11201

RE: Hazel Ashby R.N B.S.N

This letter of reference is submitted on behalf of Ms Hazle Ashby R.N whom I met during her clinical rotation in leadership and management in the fall of 2011. I am pleased and happy to submit this reference.

During her rotation Ms. Ashby exhibited professionalism, outstanding leadership qualities, she was resourceful and an excellent team player. She was always on time and followed through with every assignment promptly. She was persistent, motivated to develop new skills and respectful of all during this period. Ms. Ashby is a very pleasant and calm individual whose critical thinking skills are excellent.

As she advances in her required courses toward completion of her program I am confident that she will continue to excel. She will be a shining example to other students and someone this organization will be proud of. Patients and families will benefit tremendously from the services that she will be able to offer.

Therefore without any hesitation I recommend her to you. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me at the above contact information.

Sincerely,

Jacqueline Gulstone PhD, R.N, FNP-BC